Bioledex GoLeaf Q1 LED plant lamp with 45W power - perfect for your indoor plants!
This lamp is robust, durable and efficient - Made in Germany with high-quality Osram LEDs.
Regardless of whether you want to bring your darlings through the winter or a dark corner in your living room should shine green - you are equipped with this LED. The green of the leaves looks very rich and powerful under the light spectrum, so your favorites are not only supplied with energy, but also optimally staged.
For house plants that itpartially shaded to light you can easily cover an area of0.75m² brighten up with this lamp, forsun-loving Houseplantsthe half.
ForSalad and vegetables we recommend one of these lights 0.25 m².
If there is also natural daylight for the plants, you can illuminate even more area.
We recommend switching the light on between 8 and 14 hours a day, e.g. with a timer. The time depends on you, but watch your plants carefully - if, for example, they stretch strongly towards the light source or there is no improvement in growth, simply extend the daily lighting duration a little.
• High-quality plant light from the GoLeaf series by Bioledex -Made in Germany
• Very high photon flux of90 µmol / s and an excellent photon yield of1.97 µmol / J -
• As a light source will be highly efficientLED from Osram used
• TheFull spectrumwith lots of red, green and blue components influences an optimal onevegetative growth and flowering of the plants
• Slightly pink full spectrum light differs only minimally from white light and is pleasant to the human eye and to plants
• The luminaire is waterproof IP65 protection class and can therefore be used both indoors and outdoorsen
• The Bioledex GoLeaf Q1 plant lamp is noiseless and maintenance-free thanks to passive cooling without a fan
• Highlights: high-quality workmanship, efficient components, ultra-flat design, robustness and long-life LEDs from Osram
|Product series||GoLeaf Q1|
|Manufacturer item no.||GQ1-45S1-243|
|Production / manufacture||Made in Germany|
|Wavelengths||Full spectrum, continuous from 410 to 710 nm|
|Light sources||Exclusively Osram LED|
|Photon Stream, PPF||90 µmol / s|
|Photon yield||1.97 µmol / yr|
|Preferred application||Optimal vegetative growth and flowering|
|Preferred plant species||Indoor plants, leafy vegetables, salads
|Use without additional / daylight||Yes, because it is a full spectrum lamp with white light|
|tension||220-240V 50 / 60Hzz|
|Materials & amp; Dimensions|
|electric wire||1.5m cable with safety plug|
|Dimensions||150 x 150 x 70 mm|
|Environment & amp; lifespan|
|Operating time||50,000 hours|
|Photon current maintenance||80 according to useful lifer|
|Switching cycles||& gt; 100,000|
|Start-up time||& lt; 1 sec|
|Ignition time||0.2 s|
|Energy efficiency class||A - A A|
|Power factor||& gt; 0.95|
|Weighted consumption||45 kWh / 1000h|
|Ambient temperature||Range -3045C5°C|